Auction | 8.1 Acre Redevelopment Opportunity in Harrisburg, PENNSYLVANIA
- 8.1 acres
- House Size:
- 2200 Market St
- City / State / Zip:
- Harrisburg, PA
- Bed / Bath:
- MLS Link:
Former Bishop McDevitt High School Campus
8.10 +/- Acre Redevelopment Opportunity
Minimum Bid $400,000
August 16, 2018
- Reposition this premier site as a commercial property, institutional use, residential development, assisted living, rehabilitation facility...
- Just outside center city Harrisburg on Market Street, next to Reservoir Park the Civil War Museum and the residential neighborhood of Bellevue Park.
- The iconic campus buildings include 115,037+/- square feet of classrooms, labs, administrative offices, gymnasium/ auditorium, cafeterias, locker rooms, special purpose rooms... The site also includes a famous football field and 1+/- acre parking lot.
- Nearby colleges including Penn State Harrisburg, Temple Harrisburg, Harrisburg University of Science & Technology, Central Penn and Widener University.
- Quick access to Downtown Harrisburg, Amtrak Station, Harrisburg Mall, Reservoir Park, and Harrisburg Senators Baseball Stadium
Property Previews: Thurs July 26th and Tues August 7th 12-2PM
Auction: Thursday, August 16th 1:00PM
Call today or visit our website for the Property Information Package
Robert L. Dann Auctioneer Lic #AU005609
- Max Spann Real Estate And Auction
- Robert Dann
- (888) 299-1438
- Listing ID:
- Property Type:
- Land - Commercial
- Date Posted:
- July 24, 2018
Send to Friend
More Properties From This Seller
Disclaimer: All information listed is provided by the seller and is deemed reliable, but should be independently verified. Price and specifications are subject to change without notice. Our site provides this service without representations or warranties of any kind either expressed or implied.