Hunting Land or Home Site River Frontage Land in Goshen, AL
- 140 acres
- House Size:
- City / State / Zip:
- Goshen, AL 0
- Bed / Bath:
- 140 Acres of Land for Sale located 200 feet west of Pike County Road 2243.
- About 1.5 air miles south of the City limits of Goshen, AL
- Goshen, AL in Southwest Pike County.
- Rural Farming area with widely scattered homes
- Property has a wood road along the south and east lines. The land is perfect for hunting with river front. Warrick Creek runs 3/4 mile thru property.
- $3,250 per Acre
- Todd Sanders
- Listing ID:
- Property Type:
- Land - Hunting
- Date Posted:
- September 05, 2007
Send to Friend
Disclaimer: All information listed is provided by the seller and is deemed reliable, but should be independently verified. Price and specifications are subject to change without notice. Our site provides this service without representations or warranties of any kind either expressed or implied.