THE NORTHWEST QUADRANT ACQUISITION in BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA
- 65 acres
- House Size:
- US Hwy 280 and I-459 and Cahaba River Rd
- City / State / Zip:
- BIRMINGHAM, AL 35243
- Bed / Bath:
- MLS Link:
64 (+/-) Acres
NO MINIMUMS NO RESERVES
Located near the intersection of U.S. 280 and I-459 with its ingress from Cahaba River Road, these 65 (+/-) acres are available to be purchased at the absolute auction, WHERE YOU SET THE PRICE!!!
The auction will be held at 1:00 P M on (DATE) at the Hampton Inn; 3400 Colonnade Parkway, Birmingham, AL 35243
The property will be offered in its Jefferson County Tax I. D. Parcels and combinations of those parcels.
Facts to consider:
• Parcel 1 12 (+/-) acres, Zoned R-2, City of Vestavia, see GTAuctions.com for Zoning; frontage on Cahaba River Road and adjoins the border of the above 28 (+/-) acre (Parcel 2) and with a short adjoining border to Parcel 3; Parcel ID #2800272000019.701
• Parcel 2 28 (+/-) acres zoned Commercial in the City of Birmingham. See GTAuctions.com for City Zoning; Parcel ID # 2800272000002.701. This parcel appears on maps to look like two individual parcels as it is halved by the AT&T facility. No individual access from this parcel to Cahaba River Road. It has some frontage on US 280, but currently no ingress.
• Parcel 3 25 (+/-) acres, Zoned R-2; City of Vestavia; See GTAuctions.com for City Zoning; Parcel ID# 28000273000002.701. This parcel has frontage on Cahaba River Road and adjoins the above parcel at its southern border.
Over 1850 (+/-) of frontage on Cahaba River Road and with a limited amount of frontage on
U.S. Hwy 280 near the AT&T facility entrance, but with no ingress from U.S. Hwy 280.
• Traffic Count on U.S. Hwy 280 – 89,510
• Traffic Count on I-459 – 107,490
• Traffic Count on Cahaba River Road at nearest Hwy 280 Intersection – 88,400
“The visionary buyer(s) who win at this auction can either put this site to work immediately with their idea of development or will develop their master plan. There may be a future in this site for those that would investigate a Conservation Easement (CE) and any, if any financial benefits it could bring an ownership. We suggest visiting with the firms in the area that cater to the CE subject. Please be prepared to purchase the bulk of the last quadrant in this iconic ocation”…JFG
While the auction campaign is in progress we anticipate the announcement from Metro Planning Organization (MPO) of the completed study regarding the widening of Cahaba River Road. The MPO and the Regional Planning Commission will release the information to the public at www.RPCGB.org. Upon visiting this website, follow the prompts to Transportation Planning and then to the Dropbox to “Feasibility Studies, Cahaba River Road”. Upon its announcement GTA will set up a link to the RPCGB.org website.
“The property has some major topographical challenges as well as a large active stream of water in certain areas of those topographical challenges. Our website has introductory information provided by a report from Spectrum Environmental. Contact them or other similar firms to learn more about the uses and/or future changes regarding the topography and water flow.” GWT
The real estate sells “AS IS” with all amenities and existing flaws.
Documents found on our website from Spectrum Environmental, Inc. address the soil and rock composition as well as help chart the water flow through the auction parcels.
- Granger, Thagard & Associates, Inc
- George W Bill Thagard
- Listing ID:
- Property Type:
- Land - General Acreage
- School District:
- BIRMINGHAM - VESTAVIA
- Date Posted:
- April 16, 2019
Send to Friend
More Properties From This Seller
Disclaimer: All information listed is provided by the seller and is deemed reliable, but should be independently verified. Price and specifications are subject to change without notice. Our site provides this service without representations or warranties of any kind either expressed or implied.