center space sectioncenter space section
Auction Land News
Buying a Home Through an Online Auction – Are You Ready for This?
There isn’t much that you can’t buy online right now and that includes houses. Smaller online purchases are pretty routine and they don’t make most shoppers nervous. At least not if they require small transactions. New shoppers worry more about the protection of their personal information. But, when it comes to a high ticket read more…
The best real estate auctions on our site.
There are various advantages to partaking in real estate auctions. Keep reading to discover the advantages of buying real estate at property auctions to discover how to get the house of your dreams at portion of the cost.
The following are some of the great advantages of buying property through a real estate auction:
- When it comes to real estate selling prices, there is no asking price to come down from. Competitive bidding hikes up the opening bid prices.
- In real estate auctions, your property is sold as-is. There are no contingencies or numerous inspections or repairs to lower the price.
- Competitive bidding provides the truest measurement of fair market value, maximizes pricing and eliminates the negative impact of “overpricing” or “underpricing.”
- An auction is designed to distinguish potential qualified buyers with information on the property, engage their prompt interest, and call them to act upon the sale. An auction marketing campaign builds interest up until the final sale date, in turn maximizing the excitement to buy.
- The seller sets the sale date, terms, time lines and eliminates the inconvenience of unscheduled showings of their sale.
- Auctions shield sellers from stressful and awkward negotiations.
- The buyer is responsible for most if not all closing costs.
- Buyers come ready to purchase.
- It is required for auction buyers to put down substantial non-refundable deposits that lead to contracts with qualified buyers that mean business, who rarely fall through.
- The swift nature of the auction reduces holding costs such as mortgage payments, maintenance and repairs, taxes, insurance.
- In today’s market, it can be tough to determine the value of a given property. With that said, an auction is the best determination of value. With an auction, there is no money left on the negotiating table.
- The greatest benefit of an auction is the market response. Real estate auctions have produced sales for many properties that were listed for over a year without a single offer. The auction is aggressively marketed to the correct target market that in turn, produces results.
- Most auction sales occur in 30-45 days or less.
LandHub.com not only helps you sell your land; we also help you land your dream. Thank you for choosing us for all of your real estate auction needs. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions about real estate auctions.