Don’t Miss Out On These Great Wisconsin Land Listings
by Caroline Kirby
Whether you like to fish, snowmobile, boat, hunt, hike, or just get outside to enjoy nature with your family, Wisconsin may be the place for you to invest in vacation land.
If you don’t know much about Wisconsin then you may only think of cheese and long, harsh winters, but there’s a lot more to the Badger State; especially when it comes to land!
A Natural Beauty
Minnesota may be known as the “Land of Over 10,000 Lakes,” but Wisconsin has closer to 17,000 and you can check them out here. Apart from an impressive amount of lakes, Wisconsin also has some pretty neat land facts, like:
- 52 state parks
- Over 150,000 acres of state trails
- Home to various wildlife species like white-tailed deer, black bears, gray wolves, and river otters
- A popular place for retirees to take up hobby farming
- Outstanding hunting terrain for hunting elk, moose, white-tailed deer, grouse, wild turkeys, pheasants, rabbit and more.
With stats like this, it’s no wonder people flock to Wisconsin every year for activities like canoeing, hiking, hunting, biking, cross-country skiing, bird watching, camping and more! Whether you’re looking to invest in commercial property, pick up hobby farming, forest land, tillable lots, or development land there are tons of options! In fact, LandHub.com has plenty to choose from. Here are a few of the current Wisconsin land listings to help get you started in your search.
- Lovely country home that makes the perfect oasis and hobby farm for retirees. There is a 3 BR/1 B home along with a 2.5 car garage and several outbuildings complete with an incredible view of the woods.
- 80 acres perfect for a hunter’s getaway! The property is majority wooded with some mature oak trees and an existing 8-acre food plot. Abundant deer, turkey, and defined path for ATV use.
- 8.15 acres private with higher elevation building site and 18′ deep lake. Private is its best asset after lake value itself!
- 134 acres remote with good road access. A gateway to your own lush woods. Zoned for forestry. Thriving wildlife. A short stroll down the road to the nearby lake.
After you take a look at the above listings you can find all of the Wisconsin listings here. If you’re looking to sell and market your own Wisconsin land, LandHub.com can help with that too! Check out the membership plans and sell your land easily and quickly on LandHub.com!
Like this article? Please feel free to share or post a link on your site: https://www.landhub.com/blog/dont-miss-out-on-these-great-wisconsin-land-listings/