Partnership brings easy access to drone-less digital imaging for rural real estate
For immediate release
(Tucson, Arizona) July 7, 2021: LandHub, an Arizona-based website exclusively specializing in the purchase and sale of land across the United States and select international locations, and Aerial Solutions, a company specializing in drone-less ultra-high resolution aerial imaging and videos, are pleased to announce that they are partnering to bring the best property marketing solutions to land owners across the United States.
“We specialize in high-quality drone-less photos and videos,” explains Michael Feld, CEO of Aerial Solutions. “Most of our clients want to sell property which is difficult to capture images of using traditional techniques. If a property is close to an airport, FAA rules don’t allow drones in the area. If a property is quite large, a drone’s altitude restriction won’t allow for the full perspective of the land to be taken in one all-encompassing image. Often our clients simply don’t want to go through the hassle of scheduling a drone shoot of their property. Whatever the reason may be for not wanting to use drones, our service provides the best solutions. We can capture images without the use of drones and create fully customizable videos in a short amount of time. The images and video can then be added to the property listing very easily. Having those images and videos makes a world of difference when it comes to attracting buyers.”
The partnership between the two companies will form a one-stop-shop for landowners who are looking to buy and sell property and order high quality videos for their listings. LandHub is one of the most popular rural real estate websites and one of the few sites that specializes exclusively in land sales. The use of high-quality aerial images to market real estate will attract even more buyers to the site. The images will also be used to attract buyers on social media thanks to LandHub’s unique marketing service.
“Making property stand out is difficult when you can’t rely on beautiful videos,” explains Kevin May, President of LandHub. “To make listings stand out, a seller needs beautiful videos and photos that communicate the scale of the land, the property boundaries, surrounding land, lakes or rivers and how beautiful the topography is. Having these incredibly detailed videos that Aerial Solutions creates allows the listing to come to life. The videos communicate the potential that the land has far more than any written description. We can say that there’s a stream nearby or that the land is at the foot of a mountain, but to see those things in full color detailed video, along with our system of using social media and our powerful website, is what sells the land.”
For more information about LandHub, please visit www.landhub.com. For additional information about Aerial Solutions please visit www.aerialsolutions.io.
For the latest property listings and real estate news, please follow @landhub on Instagram.
For more information, or to arrange an interview, please contact:
Kevin May, President – LandHub.com
Michael Feld, CEO – Aerial Solutions
(443) 440-6130 ext. 613.
by Laura Mueller
When you think of drones you might first think military reconnaissance or defense, but these innovative unmanned aircraft carriers are becoming incredibly useful in a wide range of other applications — including land real estate.
Aerial photography and videography are one of the most effective tools that land sellers have right now for optimizing their listings. And with modern drones getting more advanced (and more affordable) every day, if you’re not embracing drone technology for your land listing then you’re going to have a hard time competing with those who are.
Need a little bit more convincing? Here are five ways that drones help enhance your land listing and make it more attractive to potential buyers.
1. Capture big picture views. Land — especially vacant land — is all about the sum of its parts. But it can be hard to show how all of these parts work together when it requires dozens of pictures just to capture the expanse of your property. With drones, you can efficiently capture all of your property at once, which is ideal for giving buyers as thorough of an idea as possible about what they can expect.
2. Make your images more breathtaking. Real estate listings aren’t usually where people go to see amazing photography, but that’s all changing with increasingly widespread use of drones. Drone photography and videography can bring out the best in your property, taking features that might look just so-so in on-the-ground images and making them truly breathtaking to behold.
3. Give video tours. If a picture is worth a thousand words then it’s safe to say that a video is worth a million. Instead of walking around your land with a handheld camera, use a drone to fly over your property and give a quick but in-depth tour of what buyers will find there, from its topography to its on-site structures.
4. Share how your property feels, not just how it looks. Part of effective selling in real estate is conveying to buyers how it feels to be on a property, which is different than just how it looks. In addition to aerial imagery, you can take drone footage at eye level to “walk” a prospective buyer around your land and give them an idea of what it’s like to really be there.
5. Put your land in context. Drones allow you to capture not just your land itself but the land around it too. That’s important if you’re trying to appeal to developers, or if you have buyers who are looking for a certain amount of privacy (or alternately, want to be close to where the action is). This allows you to be incredibly detailed about what buyers can expect so that those who do come for a showing have enough information to be serious about their pursuit.
We recommend that you work with a professional drone company to capture your land in the best way that you can. Many companies offering drone services have lots of experience working in real estate photography and videography, and understand the unique needs of land listings. Reach out to your realtor if you need a recommendation, or do research on qualified drone companies in your area.
Like this article? Please feel free to share or post a link on your site: https://www.landhub.com/land-news/why-you-should-be-using-drones-to-sell-your-land/