By Caroline Kirby
With new platforms and updates continuously rolling out, some people think Facebook has become obsolete, but that couldn’t be further from the truth when it comes to marketing and business strategy.
Everything is digital now, and most people expect a Facebook Business Page when seeking professional services, like a real estate agent. Here are a few reasons why you should set up a Facebook Business Page.
The Benefits of Having a Facebook Business Page
Before diving in, it’s important to know that if you are marketing any product or service, you must have a Business Page vs. using your own profile. It goes against Facebook’s terms to represent something other than yourself on a personal profile — plus, having a Business Page offers valuable insights and tools that can help you reach your audience.
• Access to Tools: As we said above, Facebook Business Page gives users tons of insights like engagement stats, new follower alerts, views, etc. This info can help you identify what content is popular and with who, allowing you to be more strategic with your marketing efforts.
• Look Professional: Instill confidence in your audience and potential customers by setting up a professional page that makes it easy for customers to engage, get information, and get in touch with you. Plus, having a well-organized Business Page can help you look like the leading force in your industry.
• :Utilize Facebook Advertising: One of the most important benefits of a Facebook Business Page is being able to implement Facebook advertising. Directly target demographics and users who have expressed interest in buying in certain areas. Facebook ads offer valuable tracking and insights into who is interacting with your ads and clicking on your links.
• Lower Advertising Costs: Setting up a Facebook Business Page is free, and running Facebook ads can also be done on a budget and for much less than traditional radio, TV, or print ads. In addition to lower costs, Facebook ads offer the chance to have more detailed targeting (like demographics, location, interests, etc.).
• Drive Traffic to Your Website: Facebook is a wonderful gateway to connect your audience to your website. Add links back to your website in your posts, and you can send followers directly to articles, property listings or encourage them to subscribe to your newsletter.
• :Build an Email List If you’re not completely on board with utilizing Facebook for your business, then there are other ways to benefit from having a Business Page. You can set up lead generation forms or even host giveaways to collect emails from your audience. Use this new contact info to establish a valuable email list that can enhance your business.
With this information in mind, it’s important to note that simply having a Facebook Business Page isn’t enough; you have to optimize your page with valuable information and content so that users find it to be worthwhile. If you’re interested in setting up a Business Page but don’t have the time or expertise to manage it, then check out LandHub.com’s social media management services.
Like this article? Please feel free to share or post a link on your site: https://www.landhub.com/land-news/the-benefits-of-having-a-facebook-business-page/