Scan with Smart
United States /Texas, Winona, Texas 75792, ,Land,For Sale,7784710, 75792, 1.15
Listing ID :7811822
Acres :1.15 Acres
View Agent's Properties and Profile:
Come to Star Mountain Ranch during the End-of-Year Inventory Blow-Out Land Sale to Save Tens of Thousands on Gorgeous High-Elevation Acreage in East Texas, which includes 1.149 Acres for Just $63,900, (Reduced From $79,900) - Perfect for Your Future Dream Home! Final Homesites Now Available, so View Our Website for Huge Savings on Other Properties!
Welcome home to one of the most spectacular little hideaways in East Texas: Star Mountain Ranch! A place all your own, to live a slower-paced and quieter lifestyle out in the country. Whether you're enjoying the fresh country air, the peacefulness of the meandering creek, or the beauty of the rolling hilltop views, there's something for everyone at Star Mountain Ranch.
Build now or build later and enjoy the freedom to select your own builder at Star Mountain Ranch! Excellent land financing is also available, so it's never been easier or more affordable to own your country property than right now. Schedule your no pressure and no obligation property tour today to experience Star Mountain Ranch for yourself!
- Beautiful Acreage Homesites in East Texas
- Spectacular Panoramic Hilltop Views and Gorgeous Hardwood Trees
- Pristine Pastureland and Rolling Terrain
- High-Speed Fiber-Optic Internet - Great for Working from Home!
- Central Water System - No Need to Drill a Well!
- Paved Roads with Electricity
- Peaceful Ponds and Creeks
- Minutes to Gas, Groceries, and Daily Essentials in Winona
- Prominent Winona ISD
- Just 10 Minutes to Tyler and 15 Minutes to Longview
- Easy 90-minute Drive to Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex
- Less than 6-Miles from UT Health North Campus (Nationally Recognized Facility with Level IV Trauma Center)
- Highest Elevation in Smith County (648 Feet Above Sea Level)
- Situated in the Middle of 3 Great Fishing Lakes: Lake Palestine, Lake Fork, and Lake O' The Pines
- Near Premier Outdoor Recreation including Old Sabine Bottom Wildlife Management Area, Little Sandy National Wildlife Refuge, and Mineola Nature Preserve
- Excellent Bank, Texas Veteran, and Below-Market Seller Land Financing
- Cash Purchase Incentives Available
- No Time Requirement to Build and Choose Your Own Builder
For More Info, Call Our Office at (877) 333-9414 or Visit Our Website to Chat with a Live Agent!
Property Types:Land, Homesite
Listing Type:For Sale
Street Address:Winona, Texas 75792, ,Land,For Sale,7784710