Farm Photo Tour
Please watch videos on landhub.comOctober 18, 2017
THE MAIN GAIT FARM
63.63 Acres - 681 Rabbit Branch Rd, Shelbyville, Tennessee 37160
Scan with Smart
THE MAIN GATE FARM/INCOME PROPERTY – 63+ ACRE HORSE FARM with 2 Modular Homes & Frontage & entrances on BOTH RABBIT BRANCH ROAD & WARNER BRIDGE ROAD! This farm includes a TRAINING STABLE with 37 stalls, GROOMING AREA with 14 Crossties & Tack Room, Living Quarters Apartment with Bath, Feed & 2nd Tack Room, Breeding-Vet Stanchion, & attached 200×57 INDOOR RIDING ARENA with VISITORS LOUNGE & rest room! THIS FARM CURRENTLY HAS OVER $3,500 PER MONTH INCOME, & has had a very successful income history, being the start up training facility in Middle TN for several of today’s LEADING PLEASURE TENNESSEE WALKING HORSE TRAINERS!
The 2nd “CLINIC” STABLE is specialized for handicap riders & includes 8 Preifert stalls, an Office-Lounge area with Kitchen, Rest Room, Crossties, Wash Rack, PLUS a 50×37 Indoor Arena for Handicap Riding!
The 3rd Stable is a BROODMARE or ISOLATION STABLE & includes 10 stalls!
This farm also includes 9 pastures with water, an Outdoor Arena with Covered Pavilion, & an RV Park with Covered Pavilion & Pool! The Rabbit Branch Rd side of the farm includes SUPER SAFE PIPE FENCING! There are 2 ponds on the farm.
THE MAIN GATE FARM is comprised of 2 addresses- 681 Rabbit Branch & 222 Warner Bridge Rd. There is a gorgeous HILLTOP VIEW of Shelbyville from the Warner Bridge Rd side. Lots of infrastructure with septic systems, drainage, water lines, etc. There are 4 separate water meters that provide public water to the farm buildings & pastures! Call Ty Irby for past & current income details.
Property taxes for the entire farm are approximately $2725 per year.
AREA FEATURES & ATTRACTIONS:
*Approx 15 minutes to River Bend Country Club & Golf Course.
*Approx 10-15 minutes to Shelbyville Municipal Airport- due to the IMMENSE NUMBER of EQUINE TRAINING FACILITIES & HORSE EVENTS in the immediate area, this local airport has been developed over the years to accommodate many private jets for horse men & women flying in for this industry!
*CONVENIENT to MUSIC CITY/NASHVILLE – Home of the GRAND OLE OPRY, 1 HOUR to BNA International Airport, & 30 minutes to MURFREESBORO, TENNESSEE (One of the FASTEST GROWING CITIES in the USA)!
*Convenient to WORLD FAMOUS JACK DANIELS DISTILLERY (Lynchburg), GEORGE DICKEL DISTILLERY (Normandy), & UNCLE NEAREST DISTILLERY (Shelbyville) – JACK DANIELS & GEORGE DICKEL are 2 of the oldest distilleries in TENNESSEE, & JACK DANIELS is on the NATIONAL REGISTER of HISTORIC PLACES as one of the oldest distilleries in the USA!
* Only minutes to TIMS FORD LAKE, TIMS FORD STATE PARK, & many other area STATE PARKS!
ATTENTION TRAIL RIDERS & RECREATIONAL LOVERS:
* Have your own horseback riding, hiking, & motor bike trails!!!
* For RIDING TRAILS – EASY TRAILERING TO NEARBY TRAIL RIDING FACILITIES such as:
1) Old Natchez Trace – Garrison Creek Loop – Franklin, TN
2) Coffey Farm Trail Rides – Petersburg, TN
3) Franklin State Forest Trail – Monteagle, TN
4) Circle “E” Guest Ranch & Trails – Belvidere, TN
5) Cedars of Lebanon State Park – Lebanon, TN
6) Percy Warner Park – Nashville, TN
6) TRAIL RIDING CAPITOL of the SOUTHEAST – BIG SOUTH FORK- Jamestown, TN
*** NOTE: 7 ADDITIONAL TENNESSEE STATE PARKS with TRAIL RIDING in East & West TENNESSEE!
EQUINE ORGANIZATIONS NEARBY:
1) TWHBEA – Lewisburg, TN (TN Walking Horse Breeder’s & Exhibitor’s Association)
2) SSHBEA – Shelbyville, TN (Spotted Saddle Horse Breeder’s & Exhibitor’s Association)
3) WHOA – Murfreesboro, TN (Walking Horse Owner’s Association)
4) NSSHA – National Spotted Saddle Horse Association – Murfreesboro, TN
EQUINE EVENT FACILITIES NEARBY:
1) CALSONIC ARENA – Shelbyville, TN – (year around equine & other events)
2) MILLER COLISEUM – Murfreesboro, TN – (year around equine & other events)
3) WILLIAMSON COUNTY AG EXPO PARK – Franklin, TN (year around equine/ag events)
From Shelbyville Town Square take LANE PARKWAY heading west toward Hwy 41A. Just past DAIRY QUEEN & before the stop light at HWY 41A, turn left beside the Cemetery on Cemetery Rd/RABBIT BRANCH RD, & go to white pipe fencing on left at THE MAIN GATE Farm!