761 Industrial Dr - Lewisburg, TN
17.50 Acres - 761, Lewisburg, Tennessee 37091
Scan with Smart
WORLD CHAMPION PRODUCING HORSE TRAINING COMPLEX & FARM! 17.5 acres- Main Training Stable 76 X 240 with 42 big box stalls/office, bath, grooming-cross ties, tack room, HOT WALKER, wash rack, & INDOOR RIDING HALLWAY! #2 Stable IS 72 X 212 W 33 stalls/5 crossties/wash rack. LOTS OF HAY STORAGE, Round Pen & Pasture! 3BR/ 2 BA mobile home. PRIME CORNER & INVESTMENT PROPERTY w/COMMERCIAL POTENTIAL 547 ft on U.S. HWY 431 PLUS, 1277 ft on INDUSTRIAL DR! This property situated at a GATEWAY to LEWISBURG INDUSTRIAL PARK!!
Easy access via I-65 for Franklin/Brentwood/Nashville, & via I-840 for MBORO for a boarding stable. or riding academy! Also, located 2 1/2 miles from the TN Walking Horse Breeder’s & Exibitor’s Association Headquarters (TWHBEA), plus convenient to the Walking Horse Capitol of the World-Shelbyville!
OTHER AREA FEATURES & ATTRACTIONS:
*Only 5 minutes to SADDLE CREEK COUNTRY CLUB & GOLF COURSE located just down the road!
*Only 15 minutes to ELLINGTON AIRPORT – this airport has just finished a widening project that results in a 5002 ft X 100 ft runway with new LED pilot controlled runway lighting. The terminal building has been remodeled for a more modern look and service that incorporates a pilot planning room, snack room, and a conference room that is available for business meetings.
*CONVENIENT to MUSIC CITY/NASHVILLE- Home of the GRAND OLE OPRY, BNA International Airport, Shelbyville, TN – the Walking Horse Capitol of the World, Murfreesboro, TN (One of the FASTEST GROWING CITIES in the USA), & Huntsville, AL – home of the SPACE CENTER!
*Convenient to WORLD FAMOUS JACK DANIELS DISTILLERY (Lynchburg), GEORGE DICKEL DISTILLERY (Normandy), & UNCLE NEAREST DISTILLERY (Shelbyville) – JACK DANIELS & GEORGE DICKEL are 2 of the oldest distilleries in TENNESSEE, & JACK DANIELS is on the NATIONAL REGISTER of HISTORIC PLACES as one of the oldest distilleries in the USA!
* Convenient to TIMS FORD LAKE, TIMS FORD STATE PARK, NATCHEZ TRACE PARKWAY, & many other area STATE PARKS!
ATTENTION TRAIL RIDERS & RECREATIONAL LOVERS:
* Have your own horseback riding, hiking, & motor bike trails!!!
* For RIDING TRAILS – EASY TRAILERING TO NEARBY TRAIL RIDING FACILITIES such as:
1) Old Natchez Trace – Garrison Creek Loop – Franklin, TN
2) Coffey Farm Trail Rides – Petersburg, TN
3) Franklin State Forest Trail – Monteagle, TN
4) Circle “E” Guest Ranch & Trails – Belvidere, TN
5) Cedars of Lebanon State Park – Lebanon, TN
6) Percy Warner Park – Nashville, TN
6) TRAIL RIDING CAPITOL of the SOUTHEAST – BIG SOUTH FORK- Jamestown, TN
*** NOTE: 7 ADDITIONAL TENNESSEE STATE PARKS with TRAIL RIDING in East & West TENNESSEE!
EQUINE ORGANIZATIONS NEARBY:
1) TWHBEA – Lewisburg, TN (TN Walking Horse Breeder’s & Exhibitor’s Association)
2) SSHBEA – Shelbyville, TN (Spotted Saddle Horse Breeder’s & Exhibitor’s Association)
3) WHOA – Murfreesboro, TN (Walking Horse Owner’s Association)
4) NSSHA – National Spotted Saddle Horse Association – Murfreesboro, TN
EQUINE EVENT FACILITIES NEARBY:
1) CALSONIC ARENA – Shelbyville, TN – (year around equine & other events)
2) MILLER COLISEUM – Murfreesboro, TN – (year around equine & other events)
3) WILLIAMSON COUNTY AG EXPO PARK – Franklin, TN (year around equine/ag events)
FROM NASHVILLE take I-65 South to EXIT 37/then Hwy 50/Ellington Pkwy to Lewisburg to left on U.S. Route 431 toward Belfast to right on INDUSTRIAL DR to first property on left.
FROM MURFREESBORO take I-840 West to I-65 South to EXIT 37/Hwy 50 & follow as above.
FROM HUNTSVILLE take I-65 North to EXIT 22 (Cornersville Exit) to Lewisburg/ELLINGTON Pkwy to right on 431, to right on Industrial Dr to first driveway on left!.