Excellent Duck Hunting Property
60.49 Acres - Bluffton Circle, Ivey, GEORGIA 31031
This 60 acre property offers incredible waterfowl habitat, lake frontage, great hunting, and two connecting lots to build on! Here’s a very unique property that is made up of several internal creeks, woods, and requires a kayak, canoe, or jon boat to get around on the best. Located near Ivey, approximately 30 min from Macon and I-16.
* 60.49 acres, Ivey, GA 31031, Wilkinson County
* Frontage on Lake Tchukolaho, this lake’s dam is currently under construction
* Excellent recreational opportunities including kayaking/canoeing
* Hunting for duck, geese, and whitetail deer
* Duck species include Wood Ducks, Mallards, and other seasonal species
* Plenty of freshwater fishing from the creeks or lake frontage
* Close proximity to BASF Caolin Mine Ponds that are known for incredible duck hunting
* Mixed use residential, recreational, timberland
Property will be shown by appointment only. To schedule a showing, please contact Jordan Barnes, agent at 912-486-5872.