MIDDLE TENN Horse Stables w.living quarters & 26 acres
26 Acres - 143 Coble Rd, Shelbyville, TN, Shelbyville, Tennessee 37160
Scan with Smart
Great location just outside of Shelbyville, with gorgeous fenced pastures & hay field. This farm includes a very nice pole & metal building private/individual’s HORSE STABLE with 7 stalls including 1 turn out stall, & 1 OVERSIZED FOALING STALL, plus TACK ROOM, WASH BAY for horses, & RV connections & indoor parking for RV or your LIVING QUARTERS HORSE TRAILER! The HORSE STABLE also features LIVING QUARTERS! The apartment includes 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath, Laundry Area, & OPEN0 FLOOR PLAN living, dining & full kitchen! The STABLE sits behind a nice spring fed pond, & there are 2 fenced paddocks, 1 small pasture, the hay field (unfenced), & the larger pasture to the rear of the property!
ATTENTION TRAIL RIDERS & RECREATIONAL LOVERS:
* Have your own horseback riding, hiking, & motor bike trails!!!
* For RIDING TRAILS – EASY TRAILERING TO NEARBY TRAIL RIDING FACILITIES such as:
1) Old Natchez Trace – Garrison Creek Loop – Franklin, TN
2) Coffey Farm Trail Rides – Petersburg, TN
3) Franklin State Forest Trail – Monteagle, TN
4) Circle “E” Guest Ranch & Trails – Belvidere, TN
5) Cedars of Lebanon State Park – Lebanon, TN
6) Percy Warner Park – Nashville, TN
6) TRAIL RIDING CAPITOL of the SOUTHEAST – BIG SOUTH FORK- Jamestown, TN
*** NOTE: 7 ADDITIONAL TENNESSEE STATE PARKS with TRAIL RIDING in East & West TENNESSEE!
EQUINE ORGANIZATIONS NEARBY:
1) TWHBEA – Lewisburg, TN (TN Walking Horse Breeder’s & Exhibitor’s Association)
2) SSHBEA – Shelbyville, TN (Spotted Saddle Horse Breeder’s & Exhibitor’s Association)
3) WHOA – Murfreesboro, TN (Walking Horse Owner’s Association)
4) NSSHA – National Spotted Saddle Horse Association – Murfreesboro, TN
EQUINE EVENT FACILITIES NEARBY:
1) CALSONIC ARENA – Shelbyville, TN – (year around equine & other events)
2) MILLER COLISEUM – Murfreesboro, TN – (year around equine & other events)
3) WILLIAMSON COUNTY AG EXPO PARK – Franklin, TN (year around equine/ag events)
From Shelbyville take Hwy 64 West toward Lewisburg & go past Hwy 130 West (Petersburg Hwy) to first road to the right - COBLE RD. Go apprx 1.3 miles to the farm stable with pond in front on the right!