48.5+/- Aces Winneshiek County, IA
48.50 Acres - Decorah, Iowa 52101
Located just West of a rapidly growing Decorah, Iowa sits a fantastic opportunity to invest in multiple tillable tracts.
The property is located on 245th Ave. with good field drives, and is positioned directly between paved Madison Road and Hwy 9. With access to multiple grain markets, this would be a great addition to any farming operation. Composed of majorly Coland Clay Loam and Rockton loam; this gently rolling farm generates an average CSR2 rating of 55 across its entirety.
This particular tract is 1 of 2 parcels being offered on 245th Ave, and can be coupled or bought separately from the 80 acre tract located just to its South.
– Located just West of Decorah, IA
– Good Access off of 245th Ave
– ½ mile to 2 paved roads (Madison Rd and Hwy 9)
– Easy access to local grain markets
– Can be paired with the additional property nearby