56 Acre Adirondack Hunting Land Hopkinton NY
56.40 Acres - Hariman Rd, Hopkinton, NY 12980, Hopkinton, New York 12980
Scan with Smart
56 acres Hunting Land for Sale Bordering State Land, Hopkinton, NY!
Ideal Adirondack Backwoods Cabin Site with Creek and Interior Trails!
Town of Hopkinton, NY (St. Lawrence County): This 56 acre property is situated in the northern foothills of the Adirondack Park. It has a beautiful stream that passes through and has a great mix of dry forested areas perfect for outdoor recreation. The timber on the property was recently thinned so there are plenty of interior logging tails that would be great for ATV or Hiking trails. Access to this lot is provided by a private, gated gravel road that bisects this property giving you easy access. This property borders The Santa Clara Conservation Easement and offers Thousands of acres of state land easement that allows public use for recreation including hunting. This would truly be a great place to build a backwoods cabin to get away from it all!
The property has the following features:
- Frontage on a mountain stream.
- A mix of brush and timber add great cover for deer hunting.
- Old logging trails give easy access to most of the property.
- Clearly marked boundary lines.
- Great access provided by a gated, private gravel road.
- Many sites for building a camp or parking your camper.
- Plenty of trees to provide firewood to heat your cabin or fuel your campfire.
- Secluded feel, but just a few miles from town.
- Directly borders Public Land.
The surrounding area offers plenty of opportunities for hunting, trapping, waterfowl hunting, and great fishing.
Local Area features:
- Boat launch to beautiful Lake Ozonia only minutes away.
- Short drive to the Saint Regis Canoe area.
- Located 5 miles from rural town center… convenience store/sandwich shop/gas station.
- Thousands of acres of state forest areas (less than a mile) for additional outdoor adventures like year-round fishing, hunting, ATV riding, and groomed snowmobile trails.
- About a 1/2 hour drive to larger towns of Malone or Potsdam.
- 1 hour to the Olympic Village of Lake Placid and the high peaks.
- Less than 2 hours to Ottawa & Montreal Canada.