160 acres with Hunting Cabin Russell NY
160 Acres - 352 Boyd Pond Rd, Russell, New York 13684
Scan with Smart
160 acres Land for Sale with Hunting Camp on Town Rd, Russell, NY!
Forest Wilderness Retreat with Pond, Trails, Power and Internet!
This property is truly a paradise for the outdoor enthusiast! It offers a rustic 700 square foot cabin with an open layout. The cabin is the perfect base camp for all your adventures, it simple and low-maintenance. It offers all the basics; a woodstove, cookstove, refrigerator, and a separate bunk room that sleeps 7. There is power and high-speed internet but no running water or septic.
The 160-acre property has about 2 open acres for food plots with the rest being heavily wooded. The forest consists of mostly hardwood trees with a mix of pine, spruce, and hemlock throughout. Access to this property is provided by over a mile of town road frontage and there is a network of interior trails that give you easy access to a majority of the land. The property offers a great mix of topography; it has rolling ridges, scenic rocky ridge-tops, and a woodland pond with flooded timber that cuts through the middle of the property. This would make the perfect Hunting club or Family retreat!
This wilderness retreat is truly the full package; it offers:
- A mature forest.
- Large beaver pond with flooded timber, great for duck hunting!
- Great interior trail system for ATVs or hiking.
- Food Plots.
- Apple trees.
- Year-round paved road access.
- Power and high-speed internet.
- Just down the road is over 1200 acres of Whippoorwill State Forest.
The surrounding area offers great opportunities for Snowmobile/ATV riding, Hiking, Camping, Fishing, and Hunting. It would make the perfect place to just get away from it all. This area is friendly to ATV and Snowmobile use. Local trails are close by. Come visit and explore what this amazing property has to offer!
- 1 mile from a family restaurant/pub.
- 4 miles to gas station/ convince store.
- 20 minutes from Canton, NY. Grocery stores etc.
- 30 minutes to Potsdam, NY. Walmart, Lowes.
- 20 minutes to the Adirondacks.
- 25 minutes to Cranberry Lake and the 5 Ponds Wilderness area.
- 45 minutes to Canada.
- 1 hour from Watertown, NY.
- 1 hour from Lake Placid, NY.