240 acres Adirondack Hunting Land Hopkinton NY
240 Acres - Beebe Rd, Hopkinton, New York 13676
Scan with Smart
240 acres Adirondack Hunting Land for Sale, Hopkinton, NY!
Recreational Property with ATV trails, Apple Trees, and a Mile of Road Frontage!
Town of Hopkinton, NY (St. Lawrence County): This 240-acre property offers over a mile of road frontage on a town-maintained gravel road. Referred to as the Old Orchard lot, this property has a number of mature apple trees that are scattered throughout and the old rock walls tell you that this was once a country farm. The bulk of the land is forested with young hardwoods and a few large white pines. There are a few areas of cedar thickets and marshy low lands, perfect wildlife habitat. As you walk through the lot the numerous game trails tell you that this is a great property for hunting. If you have been looking for a large property that offers a little bit of everything, a place to get away from it all, this property is definitely worth a look!
The property has the following features:
- 5495 feet of road frontage.
- Directly Borders 90 acres of County forest.
- Many cleared areas offer the potential for building an off-grid Cabin.
- Perfect for weekend getaways in your camper.
- Mixed hardwood trees, Cedar, and Pine trees.
- Secluded feel, but just two miles from town.
- Interior trails give you great access.
- An abundance of wildlife.
- Situated in the northern foothills of the Adirondack Park.
- Short drive to Lake Ozonia and the Saint Regis Canoe area.
- Located 2 miles from rural town center… convenience store/sandwich shop/gas station.
- Thousands of acres of state forest areas (less than a mile) for additional outdoor adventures like year-round fishing, hunting, ATV riding, and groomed snowmobile trails.
- About a 1/2 hour drive to larger towns of Malone or Potsdam.
- 1 hour to the Olympic Village of Lake Placid and the high peaks.
- Less than 2 hours to Ottawa & Montreal Canada.