116 Acres Hunting Land for Sale Pierrpont NY
116 Acres - 27 Eels Rd, Russell, New York 13684
Scan with Smart
116 Acres Forested Hunting Land for Sale in Pierrepont NY!
4 Season Property with Interior Trails, Large Meadow, Ponds, and Rustic Cabin!
An amazing piece of land that has a lot to offer.
Located in the Town of Pierrepont, St. Lawrence County NY. This is the perfect property for outdoor recreation; the lot is 116 surveyed acres with a beautiful forest, large meadow and 3 beaver ponds.
The forest has been managed through the years and it has a great mix of towering sugar maple, cherry, and white pine trees; some areas are like walking through a park. Access to the property is easy as it adjoins a year-round, town-maintained, gravel road. A great network of interior trails offers an opportunity for ATV, snowmobile, horse riding, or hiking. The 7-acre meadow would make a great place for planting food plots and it offers a lot of room to park campers etc. Also on the property is an old barn and a rustic hunting cabin that is in need of some minor repairs. With a little work, the cabin would make a great basecamp and is located in a great setting on the property just out of sight from the main road. If you have been looking for a property that offers a diversity of options, this may be worth a look!
- Year-round access on a town road.
- Miles of interior trails provide access throughout.
- Rolling topography.
- Large hardwood forest with maple, cherry, and white pine trees.
- Beaver Ponds and wetlands perfect for waterfowl.
- 7-acre meadow.
- 1785 feet of road frontage.
- New Survey.
- All rights transfer with the sale.
- Sand/gravel pit on property.
The surrounding area gives you easy access to ATV trails, snowmobile trails, and everything outdoors!
- 1,839-acre Taylor Creek state forest is in sight of the property.
- 1220-acre Downerville state forest is 1 mile away.
- The Raquette River and Higley Flow state park are only a few miles away.
- Just a short drive down the road connects you into the ATV/ Snowmobile Trail system.
Located in wildlife management unit 6F, wildlife is abundant, walk right off your porch and go hunting. The area is known for its healthy populations of deer, bear, and small game animals.
County Route 27 to Eels Road. Property is on the left about 1/2 mile from the intersection.