YouTube Video of the property
Aerial and ground video
Please watch videos on landhub.comOctober 18, 2017
345 Acres in Adair Co. KY @ Online Absolute Auction. Sells Regardless of Price!
345 Acres - Fairplay Road, Columbia, Kentucky 42728
Scan with Smart
- Online Only Auction ending Wed. July 13 at Noon.
- Sells Regardless of Price @ Absolute Auction.
- See www.OhioRealEstateAuctions.com for full details and to bid.
- The Buy it Now price is $950,000 plus Buyers Premium.
- Southern Adair Co. KY 345 Prime Acres.
- On the Cumberland Co. Line.
- The main entrance is located between 11315 and 12290 Fairplay Rd. Use coordinates 36.935724 -85274396.
- Approx. 3,033 feet of road frontage on Fairplay Rd. and Chance Rd.
- Great internal access to most of the property for hunting because of all of the existing oil well roads throughout the property. These are also great for ATV riding or an ATV trail business. There are miles and miles of existing trails and roads throughout the property.
- 2 parcels selling as one lot. 120 acres plus 225 acres.
- All mineral and timber rights will transfer with the property (100%).
- Over 1.2 million dollars invested in the last 6 years.
- 14×24 metal building with concrete floor.
- 3 Active oil wells producing 2-3 barrels per day.
- 7 pump jacks on site, 6 jacks with rods. Two transfer pumps.
- Current annual income from oil is $20,663.
- The land has 10 equipped oil wells. Currently 3 wells are pumping. 2-210 BBL tanks and 3-100 BBL tanks. All Electric. The owners installed 1,000ft of new gathering lines along with 1,000ft of new electric lines. Knox and Murfreesboro formations. The wells were drilled in the 1980’s and thereafter, and do not exceed 1,800’, producing primarily from the Knox formation. However, there is one Murfreesboro well on the property that has produced very well for a long time. Several new wells can be drilled on the land as it has unlimited potential. The property is in the middle of some big producing oil fields.
- Timber info: The land has approx. 320 acres of prime timber. Stumpage value in 2016 was $74,000 with 435,000 board feet. Doyle scale.
- Great hunting land with an abundance of wildlife including Deer and Turkey.
- The property was platted by a licensed surveyor.
- Two 220 electric services through the property. Numerous junction boxes located throughout the property.
- 2 city water meters service the property.
- Established haul roads that are great for your ATV or side by side. Create new trails and adventures.
- The elevation at the top of the knob is around 700 feet above sea level and there is cell service up there.
- The property has been know as Kinky Knob for a previous owner. There are 2 family cemeteries located on the property dating back to the civil war.
Lot Size: 345 Acres
Annual Taxes: $ 505
Here is the full link to the website….