67 Acres Remote Wilderness Hunting Land Diana NY
67 Acres - Arnoldville Rd, Natural Bridge, Diana, NY 13665, USA, Natural Bridge, New York 13665
Scan with Smart
67 Acre Remote Wilderness Hunting Land for Sale, Diana, NY!
ATV Friendly Retreat Bordering State Forest with Established Tent Site!
This property is very remote with seasonal road access. It is bounded by the 1835 acre Onjebonge State forest and offers the outdoor enthusiast ample opportunities for outdoor recreation. The property has a beautiful forest with a mix of white pine and hardwood trees. For the hunter, this would be a great place to spend your season as it offers many places for mature bucks to hide with its mix of marshland, rock outcrops, and mature forest. The property has a storage shed and a pressure treated tent platform that is the perfect place to set up an outfitter tent. If you are looking for an off the beaten path, remote wilderness property, this is for you.
This is an ATV friendly area; the trails can be accessed directly from this property as all roads in the town are open for ATV use.
- Back Woods 3 season gravel access road.
- Mature forest with trails for easy access.
- Big and small game hunting opportunities.
- Bordering state land.
- Lots of Deer, Bear and small game.
- Established tent site with storage shed.
- 15 minutes to Lake Bonaparte.
- 25 miles to Watertown NY.
- 25 minutes to Lowville, NY
- 40 minute snowmobile ride to the Tug Hill.
Hunters!! The property is located in wildlife Unit (WMU 6C). This area is known for its whitetail deer and black bear hunting with ample opportunities for small game.