by Caroline Kirby
Living on waterfront property is a dream many people have, they imagine themselves enjoying their morning coffee on a deck overlooking a lake or walking out their front door for a quick stroll down the beach. Even if this isn’t your dream, it may be somebody else’s, and that possibility is what leads us to make our point that waterfront property is a good investment.
Here are some of our top reasons for buying waterfront properties.
5 Perks that Come with Waterfront Property
- Prime Investment: Why may you ask is waterfront property such a good investment? Because it’s scarce and if you’re one of the fortunate people to secure land on the water you’ve joined an exclusive club. It also comes with excellent resale value and the potential to rent!
- Access to Cool Activities: Have you been itching to spend more time outdoors? You won’t have any excuse now. Being on the water gives you instant access to fun activities like swimming, kayaking, boating, etc. And bonus points if you’re already an avid fan of these activities because you’ll actually be saving money—say bye to storage and club fees! Now you can practice in your own backyard.
- Good for your health: Apart from the benefit of having tons of activities readily accessible, being near the water also offers you better air quality. Properties in open spaces on the water have less environmental air contamination, especially if you’re comparing to the quality of air in the city. Additionally, you’ll likely experience less stress when you’re in a calmer atmosphere than the daily hustle and bustle of suburban or city life.
- Incredible Views: This perk is typically at the top of most people’s list. Depending on where you are you will be able to see a beautiful lake, the open sea, or even a wildlife reserve from your home! You may also be lucky enough to have a secluded property and have the added benefit of privacy.
- High Demand: Waterfront properties are in high demand meaning if you ever want to rent or sell your property finding a buyer likely won’t be difficult. As we mentioned before waterfront properties are scarce and there are always people looking.
Are you convinced? If you’re ready to start searching for your waterfront property here are a few suggestions. Have a waterfront property you want to sell? We can help with that too! Choose your listing plan here and start posting on LandHub.com.
2 Great Waterfront Properties Worth Looking At
- 7 acres with incredible views of Smith Lake in Alabama. Just an hour from Birmingham and Huntsville, and RV friendly!
- Rare find on Big Island in Morristown, New York—146 acres with over 60 miles of shoreline.
Like this article? Please feel free to share or post a link on your site: https://www.landhub.com/5-perks-that-will-make-you-want-to-buy-a-waterfront-property/