It's no secret, selling land is extremely challenging, especially in our modern digital age, regardless of the real estate market conditions. That's why it's important to understand the value of marketing. Land, contrary to a single family home, allows a buyer more than one choice and the idea is to get him to decide on your property and here's how you do it.
- Give as much information as possible.
- Provide as many pictures as possible.
- Call the county and ask questions your buyers may want to know.
- Know the area, the school district and the benefits to a buyer.
- Do your due diligence at the properties highest and best use.
- Know the zoning of property and what the zoning specifically allows.
- Find out if the property can be subdivided.
- Market the property on as many sites as possible, as the more eyeball the higher chance of selling the property.
- Understand values of properties in the surrounding area and market yours accordingly.
- An aggressive listing price suggests you're a real seller.
In the age of digital marketing, it's easy for a buyer to get caught looking at 30 or 40 properties before deciding on one, so it's important to follow a set of rules before listing the property. A seller without information is a waste of time to a buyer and in most case, a lost sale. Be a wise property seller and utilize these simple techniques when selling your land