Scan with Smart
United States /North Carolina, 4103 Duffers Ln, Greensboro, North Carolina 27407, ,Land - Undeveloped,For Sale,4103 Duffers Ln,795564, 27407, 0.78
Listing ID :796922
Acres :0.78 Acres
View Agent's Properties and Profile:
0.78ac Suburb Lot, 25% Below Market Value
~~ Contact Sonia Martin to learn more: 269-903-9730 - [email protected] ~~
#1. Live in Quiet Comfort in a nearby Bustling City District
#2. Enjoy the Convenience of Residing within Close Proximity to the Town Center
#3. Grab this amazing deal for $14,995 cash or finance with $4,9995 down and $242.82 monthly payments for 48 months (8% interest rate)
Located in the Sumner Hills Subdivision of Greensboro sits this easy-access property, which is nearby a variety of amenities like businesses, restaurants, cafes and retail shops. And the town really comes alive with it’s fun annual activities beginning with First Fridays in Downtown to the Comedy Festival, and Winter Wonderlights to name a few. Plus nearby towns like Archdale, Jamestown, and Highpoint are within an 18-minute drive.
- Single-Family Residential Home
- Manufactured House,, allowed with restrictions
- Agricultural Uses: Foressty & Crops
Lot Type - Land
Sale Price - $14,995.00
State - North Carolina
County - Guilford
Assessor\'s Parcel Number - 145222
Property Usage - Single Family Home & Agricultural Uses
Property Address - 4103 Duffers Ln,Greensboro, NC 27407
Size - 0.78 Acre(s)
Road Access - Yes, Unpaved
Electricity - At the Street
Well & Septic - Private
Market Value - Similar sized lots in the area are listed for $20,000.00
- Duffers Ln is an unpaved road.
- Lot Address: 4103 Duffers Ln, Greensboro, NC 27407
- 4102 Duffers Ln is the address to the neighbor’s house, which is across the street.
- Wet’n Wild Pointe Water Park, 2 minutes away - One of the best water parks in NC!
- Southwest Park, 3 minutes away - An outdoor community park with a playground, a small amphitheater hiking trails & lots of water activities that are fun for all ages.
- International Civil Rights Center & Museum,18 minutes away - History buffs love this museum as it traces the modern civil rights movement in Greensboro since the 1960s.
- Guilford Courthouse National Military Park, 23 minutes away - This is a well-preserved site centered around educating visitors about the Battle of Guilford CourtHouse during the Revolutionary War.
- Greensboro Science Center, 24 minutes away - A location packed with activities to help people learn about animals & aquatic life
Finance this lot today with $4,9995 down & $242.82 monthly payments for 48 months at an 8% interest rate or pay $ 14,995 cash to become the new owner of this suburban property!
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email Sonia Martin @ 269-903-9730,[email protected]
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can\'t be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
Property Types:Land - Undeveloped
Listing Type:For Sale
Street Address:4103 Duffers Ln, Greensboro, North Carolina 27407, ,Land - Undeveloped,For Sale,4103 Duffers Ln,795564
Directions:ACCESS DETAILS: - Duffers Ln is an unpaved road. - Lot Address: 4103 Duffers Ln, Greensboro, NC 27407 - 4102 Duffers Ln is the address to the neighbor’s house, which is across the street.