Scan with Smart
United States /Georgia, Langford Ln, Blairsville, Georgia 30512, ,Land - Undeveloped,For Sale,Langford Ln,795367, 30512, 1.01
Listing ID :796725
Acres :1.01 Acres
View Agent's Properties and Profile:
1.01ac SuburbanFrontier Lot 30%BelowValue
~~ Contact Sonia Martin to learn more: 269-903-9730- [email protected]~~
#1. Settle into the Suburban Life with Unlimited Outdoor Activities from Nature.
#2. Thrive in peaceful mountains and thrilling watersports surroundings
#3. Grab this now at a 30% below market value of $29,500 cash or finance with $9,500 down, $394 monthly payments over 60 months.
Blairsville is a small quaint town that boasts of a peaceful environment away from the pollution and traffic of the big cities. This suburban paradise is the perfect place to live for families and retirees. With highly rated schools and lots of friendly neighbors, you can’t go wrong living here. Plus the abundance of outdoor activities such as swimming, boating, fishing, and hiking are greatly enjoyed by all. And the nearby cities of Hemp, Morganton, and Mineral Bluff are within a 20 minute drive, making it easy to dine out & take care of everyday needs while still being close to home.
- Single Family Residential Home
- Private Recreational uses like a camp Parks, Playground, Clubs & Recreations
Lot Type - Land
Sale Price - $ 29,500
State - Georgia
County - Union
Assessor\'s Parcel Number - 021-015-C
Property Usage - Single Family Home & Recreational uses, private use only
Property Address - 0 Langford Ln, Lot #: 29, Blairsville, GA 30512
Size - 1.01 Acre(s)
Road Access - Yes, Paved
Electricity - At the Street
Water - Public / County connections
Septic - Private
Market Value - Similar sized lots in the area are listed for up to $56,000
- Langford Ln is a paved road.
- GPS Coordinates: 34.911361, -84.101417
- 86 Stable Gate Dr is the address to the neighbors house which is across the street.
- Nottely Boat Club & Marina, 4 minutes away - Guests can have a blast partaking in the variety of watersports at the club.
- Poteete Creek Campground, 8 minutes away - Here you can enjoy some awesome family bar-b-ques, boating from the Great Pavilion and relax on the beach in this peaceful place.
- Meeks Park, 14 minutes away- Similar to Poteet Creek, this also has picnic tables, playgrounds & wondering hiking trails by the river.
Finance this lot today with $9,500.00 down & $394 monthly payments for 60 months with a 7% interest rate or pay $29,500 cash to become the new owner of this suburban frontier property!
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email Sonia Martin @ 269-903-9730, [email protected].
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can\'t be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
Property Types:Land - Undeveloped
Listing Type:For Sale
Street Address:Langford Ln, Blairsville, Georgia 30512, ,Land - Undeveloped,For Sale,Langford Ln,795367
Directions:ACCESS DETAILS: - Langford Ln is a paved road. - GPS Coordinates: 34.911361, -84.101417 - 86 Stable Gate Dr is the address to the neighbors house which is across the street.